Seeking out Redemption in the Beautiful World of Film. or My Excuse to Write About Movies

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars 2009

The Oscars last night were very entertaining to watch. I hope all you film fans got a chance to see it. I loved it. It wasn't boring, it was creative, fun, and only had a few totally lame parts (like Bill Maher telling us our "little gods" were ruining the world, thanks Bill). And of course the right film won. There were a few surprises, like foreign film, but for the most part very predictable. Hooray for the Oscars!

2 comments:

Cady said...

Even Hugh Jackman singing and dancing?

Colleen Oakes said...

I thought Hugh Jackman was AWESOME in the opening bit. It seems that every host gets a lot of slack, but that is a HARD job. I watched him last night in Australia and was so impressed by his ability to be both a showman and incredible singer AND a tough, hard-riding Australian "Driver". Great blogs, keep up the good work!